Chapter 32 - CALUM

When you arrive your taken to makeup, they cleanse your skin then apply makeup and false lashes. They ask you to pose in certain ways etc.

After the photo shoot the manager compliments the final photos, and tells you he'd like to work with you again soon.

"Of course, I look forward to it" you say shaking her hand.

"Excellent" she adds before walking away shouting someone's name. You see Eleanor and Beth standing across the room, you run up to them and hug them tightly.

"Oh my gosh guys this was so fun!" You squeal.

"Good! Come on we need to get back to the hotel quickly!" Eleanor says rushing outside.

"Come on!" Beth says running past you pulling you along.

When you arrive in the hotel room the iPad is on your bed, Calum is on FaceTime, you run up and pick up the iPad.

"CALUM!" You shout.

"(Y/N)!" Calum replies. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah are you?" You reply.

"No, I miss you!" He answers glumly.

"I miss you too!" You assure him.

"Look in the top drawer of the bedside cabinet for me babe?" He asks keenly.

"Okay?" You reply confused. You pull out a small box, you lift the lid carefully to discover a gold neckless with the first letter of your name on it.

"Put it on babe" he tells you, his smile growing. As you go to put it on you feel hands touch yours, you smile knowing its Calum by the sent of his aftershave, he pulls the neckless out of your hands, you feel his warm breath on your neck quicken as he closes the clasp and leans in to your neck he plants a single kiss on your neck before whispering

"I missed you so much" in your ear. You turn your head and kiss him deeply.

"I missed you too" you whisper through the kiss. He pulls your body to his, leaving no space between you both.

"I love you so so much" he says closing his eyes again.

"I love you more" you reply pulling his head to yours again.

"I brought the next twilight with me" he tells you blushing slightly.

"YAY!" You say pulling him to the bed. He puts the DVD into the tv and sits next to you.

Half way through the DVD you end up talking about everything that's going on.

"I think we're going to stay in LA for a while." Calum tells you, holding you closely.

"Really, that's cool, we can go to the beach!" You say

"That is a major plus!" Calum laughs. You end up falling asleep in each others arms.

When you wake up you realise your late for the photo shoot so you get dressed quickly and leave a note for Calum saying

'I'm late for the photo shoot, it's half a day today though so I'll see you soon, love you' you run out the door and across the road where you arrive just on time. You get your makeup done and pose for the camera.

When you finish you notice Calum stood at the back of the room watching. You run over to him and say

"Shall we get a bite to eat?"

"Yeah I'm starving lets go!" Calum adds, you both go out, your wearing a strapless dress that finishes above your knee. You go to Starbucks then back to the hotel where you get changed. You spend a while there with Eleanor and Beth before you all have to leave to catch the flight back to LA.