Chapter 28 - This Is Crazy

The tour had gone very quickly, the bands popularity had grown largely and so had yours. You're leaving the hotel in LA when the paparazzi are all asking questions and taking pictures. You walk out holding Calum's hand, you squeeze it tighter when you see all the people. Calum has shorts and a white t-shirt on & your wearing a lace cropped top and some denim short shorts. You get into the taxi and drive around the corner to the venue where you all run inside before people arrive.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks noticing that your looking a bit worried.

"Yeah just the heat and all the people is overwhelming" you reply short of breath. He kisses your forehead and you all go to meet the one direction boys ready for sound check.  

*The Next Day*

           As you sit at the breakfast table you pick up your favourite teen magazine and flick through it while eating breakfast. Half way though flicking through the pages your jaw drops when you see a 2 page spread of pictures of you and where your clothes are from in the magazine. There is a picture of you in your bikini, pictures of you going in and out of venues and a picture from yesterday leaving the venue wearing denim short shorts, cream lace cropped top and a black leather jacket. Next to your clothes it says where it is from and how much it is. Calum sees it and looks at you astonished.

"This is crazy" you say.