Chapter 5 - Café Errindundra

I was beginning to question if Calum knew where we were going, we'd been walking for hours, I'd like to say I knew where we were but that would be lying. We arrived at a small  café called 'café Errindundra' it was very small, but it was perfect. The café was hidden is a beautiful forest, the trees were so green and tall.  We went into the café and ordered it was pretty much empty, I don't suppose many people know about it. Calum asked for a burger, large fries and coke. 

"No intentions on getting fit for summer then?" you ask sarcastically. Calum turned to the lady serving us  "sorry, can I change that to a diet coke please?" The lady smiled and changed the order 

"Happy now?" Calum asked

"As long as your breath doesn't smell grim" I replied with a smile.

"And for you?" The lady interrupted.

"I'll have medium fries and a small strawberry milkshake please." I asked. Calum took out some money and payed, I took some out too but Calum took it and put it back in my pocket.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yeah, it's fine, anything for you m'lady." He said with a wank. He picked up our food and walked outside to a beautiful spot in the woods. There was a bench where we sat and ate.

    We'd finished our food a while ago, but we were still sat talking on the bench. All of a sudden the sky went from a beautiful blue colour to a dark, unforgiving grey. There was a loud rumble, followed by the rain pouring down on us.

"How about another perfect moment?" Calum asked with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. I smiled as we got up and hugged, our wet bodies stuck together and nothing could break us apart. Calum kissed my cheek, then moved onto my lips, as he did there was a crackle of thunder and we squeezed each other tightly. The rain poured heavier but we didn't look for shelter.   As the rain cleared we pulled away, we were soaked, not that that mattered.