Chapter 23 - This Is Going To Be So Much Fun!

When you arrive at the hotel you get changed into your onesies then you take Calum's iPad and FaceTime your mum.

You: hey

Mum: hey! How are you both

You: we're good

Calum: we have really big news to tell you!

Mum: Really? What?

You: Instead of going back to the UK in a few weeks, we're going to America!

Mum: No way! That's great

You: I know! I can't wait!

Mum: You have to take care of her Calum!

Calum: Of course I will

Mum: I have to go before I burn the house down making spaghetti, Bye!

You + Calum: Okay bye!!

*FaceTime call ends*

"This is going to be so much fun!" You say kissing Calum. He has one hand on your hip, the other moving hair from your face. It was 11 at night, and every one was in bed because there was an important meeting in the morning. You were sat on Calum's lap, your legs wrapped around his waist. The kiss grew more urgent and a bulge grew in his pants. You pretended not to notice and slightly break the kiss off.

"Night" you say quickly kissing him then moving to your side of the bed. As you try to sleep Calum keeps wriggling because of his bulge.

"Calum stop wriggling" you complain

"sorry" he turns and faces your back.

"It's fine I know why your wriggling" you say turning to face him.

"oh" he brethes out deeply "sorry"

"Don't worry, I just don't want to" you mumble but loud enough so he could hear you. 

"No I don't want to either, these things just sort of happen" he says screwing his face in embarrassment. 

"Don't worry" you say laughing. You kiss him then tuck yourself back in. He spoons with you nuzzling his head into your back.