Chapter 20 - Are You Okay?

You'd been stood crying and hugging Calum for about 10 minutes, your head buried into his chest, his head resting on yours, he had one hand on the top of your back, the other in your hair. You pulled out of the hug still in tears, some of the blood had rubbed onto Calum's top. 

"Calum your top" you say placing a hand on his chest. 

"Don't worry about that now. Did you see what the guy looked like babe?" He asked holding your hand. You while the tears away and say 

"Um, I don't know he had dark eyes, and stubble, he was wearing a grey hoodie, it probably has blood stains on it now though, and he was drunk" you pull him close for another hug. 

"Babe" he says with fear in his voice. You turn to see what he's looking at. You see the man staggering across the street. You fall to the floor as he runs towards you. You scream and try to run but you freeze caught in his evil gaze. You heart pounding. Calum steps in front of you pushing him on the floor. He gets on top of him holding him by the scruff of the neck. 

"DID YOU HURT MY GIRL?!" he shouted shaking him on the floor. 

"And if I did?" The drunk man asked with a crooked drunk smile. Calum smashed his head on the floor. Shouting at him. Ashton pulled him of the man. He whispered something in Calum's ear, then Calum nodded in agreement. He walks over to you picking you up from the floor. He squeezes you tightly. 

"I'm so sorry Calum I shouldn't have kissed Ashton, and I shouldn't have ignored your text and I shouldn't have shouted at you and--" your interrupted by Calum. 

"Shh, it's fine, it's my fault too, lets go back to the hotel" you take his hand and walk back. He gives you his shoes because you left them in the alley. You look over your shoulder to see Luke, Michael and Ashton punching and kicking the guy. 

When you arrive at the hotel you find Beth sat on your bed crying. Her eyes light up as you walk through the door. You run towards her and hug her crying into each others arms. 

"Are you okay?" Beth asks. You nod your head 

"I'm going to get a shower" you say pulling away from the hug. 

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning" she says leaving the room and going to hers. 

You pull Calum close and squeeze him. 

"Can we have a onesie movie night?" You ask sweetly. 

"I'll go get sweets and ice-cream" he says lifting your chin. You kiss him quickly on the cheek and go to to the bathroom.  

You don't bother straightening your hair. 

"Babe you look so pretty with no makeup" Calum says as you sit next to him. 

"Thanks" you say giving him a weak smile. 

"Anytime" he whispers brushing a piece of hair behind your ear. He opens packets of crisps and sweets, then passes you a tub of Ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a spoon. He picks up the iPad and streams 17 again to the tv. 

"I thought that was Luke's favourite movie" you ask 

"It is, but this is Luke's iPad." He says laughing a bit.