Chapter 13 - We Need To Tidy Up

The next morning you wake up with Calum's arms around you, you want to get up, but feel safe in his arms, so instead of getting up you reach for your phone and snuggle into his arms closer. A few minutes of scrolling through twitter Calum wakes up and kisses your cheek, his grip around you tightens for a moment as he kisses you. He watches you scroll through twitter, squeezing you and pointing to every cute tweet about you. After half an hour you lock your phone and turn to Calum still in his secure grip.

"You make me so happy" you say, he smiles and kisses you

"But you know what would make me happier" you say seductively

"What's that babe?" He says pulling you close. You bite your lip

"Breakfast" you say happily climbing over him laughing.

"FINE BUT I'M NOT GETTING OUT OF BED UNTIL I GET A GOOD MORNING KISS" he shouts as you get to the door.

"You've had like 10 already" you giggle. He jumps up and runs over to you in his boxers. He looks at you for a moment before gently placing his lips on yours. He pulls you close, giving you a rush of excitement, you wrap your arms around him as he pleads for entrance to your mouth. After a few moments you grant him entry and he wraps his arms around you, lifting you from the ground for a moment then setting you down and braking the kiss.

"Ready for breakfast?" He says with a smile creeping onto his face. You peck him on the cheek and walk downstairs. He sits on the sofa and you walk into the kitchen to find Beth making some breakfast too. She's basically dressed. Black leggings, a dark green tank top and a black scarf.

"Beth, why are you wearing a scarf? I know it's not as warm as Mexico but come on it's getting warmer!" You say walking into the kitchen.

"I think I have a cold" she says pretending to sniff and run her nose. Eventually she gets too hot and loosens the scarf a bit, when she does you see a huge love bite.

"BETH! YOU DON'T HAVE A COLD I SAW THAT!" You say pointing to her neck.

"Okay, okay, shh" she says taking the scarf off revealing 3 love bites.

"Beth!" You say

"Shh! You can't tell anyone!" She says pointing her finger at you.

"Okay" you say holding your hands up in surrender as she puts her scarf back on.

"Morning boys" you say putting down plates of bacon and eggs. Michaels eyes widened at the sight of the bacon. Beth sits down, you go to take the last chair from across the room, but Calum pulls you onto his lap and kisses you. The boys are discussing where the new studio is. You and Beth are sat talking.

"It's so nice having a girl around the house!" Beth says

"Haha I'm sure do they know how to use the washing machine?!" You say jokingly

"I don't think so" she says laughing. By the time everyone is finished with dinner you and Beth put the plates and the cutlery away.

"We need to tidy this place up a bit" you say putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"We need to tidy this place up a lot (y/n)" Beth says laughing a bit.

"Lets start upstairs, the boys can't bother us that way" you say walking upstairs laughing. You start in Ashton's room.

       You start by making the bed then picking up all the clothes on the floor.

"He doesn't have a wash basket!" You say sounding surprised.

"I think Luke has one, I'll go look" Beth says. When she leaves Calum walks in and covers your eyes.

"Guess who" he says

"I don't know Calum maybe?" You say sarcastically. He kisses you and says.

"Aww you were supposed to say my boyfriend" he says with a pushing out his bottom lip, pulling a puppy face.

"Sorry boyfriend" you say kissing him again. He brakes the kiss slightly to say

"Woo!" Then placing his lips on yours again as you giggle onto his lips. Beth walks in and says

"Get a room guys"

"Why are you wearing that scarf Beth, why don't you take it off?" You say

"No, no, I'm fine, I just have a cold" she says.

"Really?" Calum says figuring out she's hiding something. You laugh a bit before asking if Luke had a wash basket.

"Nope" Beth replies

"Do you have a wash basket?" You ask Calum.

"Nope sorry" he says wrapping his arm around you.

"Fine, get everyone ready, we're getting you all stuff we thought you had." You say walking into Calum's room. You quickly get dressed and grab your phone.

    By the time you leave the house it's 1 o'clock. You get to the furniture shop and pick up some wash baskets, you buy 4, one for each of their rooms.

"Would you like us to deliver them?" The service lady asks.

"No mr muscles will carry them" Beth says laughing.

"Can you have ready for when we leave though?" She asks You all walk around, the boys playing in the showers and pretending to use the toilets. You arrive at the bedrooms where you and Beth film the boys bouncing on the beds together. After a lot of complaining, you persuade the boys to leave the department store. As you walk outside, there are fans everywhere. Calum has the wash basket in one arm, holding your hand in the other, same for Luke and Beth. Calum tries to push through the fans, but can't move them all. After a few hours of photos, autographs etc. you get home, put the wash baskets in their rooms, fill them up with clothes and wash them all, while tidying the rooms, your all shattered and decide on pizza... Again.