Infatuation or Love ? / Obi Wan Kenobi

You stood watching as Obi Wan was training with Anakin. Anakin's smug face and Obi Wan's angered face as he tried explaining a million times that he must'n leave his light saber every where.

    I wasn't apart of the force, but I was related to someone who was my younger  brother Anakin. It was strange really, he was just a few minutes seconds younger and still he gained powers of the force. I wasn't angry or anything it was just curious as to why.

    The only thing I was jealous of was he fact he spent so much time with Obi Wan. I didn't know what it was about him but it made me want him. His aroma could be scary or kind. It made me feel safe and it was just so wrong.

  " Y/N !" said Anakin. " What ?" I said. " Stop day dreaming, come on training is over " he said rushing out. I rolled my eyes, " You can go where ever you are going. I'll stay here " I said and he shrugged. Always in a rush to see Padmè. I got up slowly and smiled at Obi Wan, " So what will you do now that you have my pesky brother out ?" I laughed.

      " Just go and mediate and train the younglings " he said and my eyed lite up. " Can I go ! I mean if its not to much of a bother ?" I said. Obi Wan laughed, " Of course, someone of them are like you. They are born with the force but can't find it " he said. I rose an eyebrow ," The force isn't apart of me ".  " The force is in everyone " he smiled. I nodded and we headed towards  the younglings area.

    Sadly Master Yoda was already there training them and told Obi Wan he could go. " I really love children I wanted to see them train and everything " I frowned. " Next time that I am certain I'm training them I'll bring you" he said and we stopped at his room. " I guess I'll see you tomorrow ?" I said. " Or you can come in. I have tea " he said and I smiled, " That would be great ".

    I took a seat on the couch feeling my heart pumping louder. " What do you mean by everyone is apart of the force ?" I asked. Obi Wan took a seat, and handed my tea. " Thank you ".

" Our minds are linked to the force, if you listen closely you can get into someones mind. However if you ignore the signs you forget about the little things and little voices " said Obi Wan. I laughed, " Someone has been spending much time with Master Yoda".

Obi Wan just stared at me, " Its the truth " he said and got closer. " If I focus enough I can feel every emotion you feel, every thought, every worry " he said slowly. I put the tea on the table feeling my entire body pressure go up. " What am I feeling ?" I said.

Obi Wan smiled, " You're feeling a sense of desire, you're troubled by the fact I seem to pay more attention to Anakin than you " he said. My entire body froze, " Perhaps you-"

Obi Wan cupped my face slowly kissing me, I feel back against the couch allowing him to kiss me however he pleased. After a while he pulled away and we both were breathless, " I can't still if this is infatuation or love " I said.

" We can make it both " he said before kissing me once more.

---------------------

Let me know if you liked the imagine by commenting below !! I'm sorta new to this so please bare with me. Also as of now I do not write personal request but I do take request !

ALSO !

Most of the imagines are written in First person, I find it much easier. If many people began to have issues with it, I may consider changing it to the typical " You ".

  None of my imagines nor preferences are related, unless stated there wise. Ex: Part 1 , Part 2, etc.