38

One flower.

Two flowers.

Three flowers.

Four,Five,Six.

The guild members cried as they laid roses on Lucy's grave,as she had asked Erza. It wasn't a gloomy day. in fact,there was a beautiful rainbow,just above the river they were at.

No one believed that Lucy was dead. No one believed,because they didn't want to. They knew she was gone,and that she wasn't coming back,but they couldn't believe it.

More tears hit the ground as Mira,then Levy,then Wendy walked up and placed their roses on the casket. Soon enough,It was Erza's turn.

She took t the hardest,out of everyone. She still, didn't believe Lucy was dead. Lucy had promised to never leave her. Lucy had said that she loved Erza, so why would she go out so easy? She knew something wasn't right,but she had to trust her friends. Her family. The only ones left who could help her now.

As Erza laid down her bouquet of roses,she stopped,as tears began to slide down her face. Not only was Erza crying out of her right eyes,but her left eye too. Her artificial eye,which made it nearly impossible for her to cry out of, was shedding tears.

"I'm sorry....Lucy."Erza stated,before turning on her heal and walking home,her bangs covering her eyes.

Gunna post another chapter at midnight,cause I have to space it out.Litterly,I have to. Kinda...If you can't stay up that late,then font. It will still be there in the morning :)