Six

Wendy's P.O.V

As Erza carried Lucy out on her back,I noticed a terrible smell...I looked over to my right to see what it was and I saw Yukino's dead body. I gasped and palmed my mouth.I couldn't stay there anymore so I ran out of the hatch to find Erza,Natsu,and Grey out side fighting guards while carrying Lucy back to the guild.I jumped through one of the glass windows breaking it as we dashed for the train station.

No one's P.O.V

Team Natsu left a week and a half ago...The guild is starting to get worried.Just then,the guild door burst open revealing Erza,Natsu,Grey,and Wendy with a few scratches.Erza had a girl on her back whom a few members recognized.

"Its the girl!"

"Woah,what happened to her?"

"She needs some serious medial treatment!"

Mira and Levy then ran into the infirmary where the blond girl by the Name of Lucy Heartfelia lay.

"Erza what happened?"Mira asked.

"It seems her father had kept her a slave...she was like this when we found her..."Ezra replied.

"I need everyone out!Mira,you stay!Levy, call Mrs.Porlyusica!"Wendy yelled as they all left the room.The rest or the guild was too shocked to do anything.Erza sat at the closest table to the infirmary,constantly tapping her fingernail on the wooden table.

"Could you stop that Erza?Why'd you have to go for her anyways?!"Max yelled from the back of the guild.

Erza just looked at him with a 'Are-you-serious?'Face."We had to go for her because we are Fairytail!We treat everyone as nakama....now if Lucy was my sister,and she was being tortured,I sure as hell wouldn't just watch it happen!"Erza yelled at everyone then got up and went over to the corner of the guild by herself.