Elleven

Miras's P.O.V

"Lucy calm down its OK! GREY! NATSU! WENDY! GAJEEL!"I yelled as Erza and I tried to hold Lucy down.Grey,Natsu,Gajeel and Wendy burst through the guild doors with a few others following behind.

"I need you guys to hold her down!Wendy!How much of this medication should I give her!"I yelled.The whole guild was practically at the infirmary now ,looking at Lucy screaming and crying in pain.

"WHY CANT I SEE ANYTHING?!"she yelled as she held her eye.

"Don't let her arm move OK?!
3...
2...-" "WHAT?!NO NOT AGAIN!I DONT WANT TO GO BACK!PLEASE!STOP!"Lucy said as I counted down.

"1..."I said as I pushed the needle in her arm and inserted the medicine to make her calm down.

"What...are you...doing...."She said as she looked at her arm.I didn't have enough time to answer before her eyes went to the back of her head and she passed out.

"Mira-san...That medicine will only keep her asleep for an hour or so...We need to call Mrs.Porlyusica...."Wendy said as she,along with the rest of the guild,looked at Lucy with worry.Erza was holding Lucy's hand again as she scilently cried.

"All right guys, We should let her rest..."I said as they all started to leave.Before leaving,I stopped to look at Erza...

"Shh...Its going to be okay Lucy....*kisses hand* your gunna be OK....."Erza said as she cried and moved a peice of Lucy's hair behind her ear.I smiled and closed the infirmary door.

About half an hour later Mrs.Porlyusica entered the guild and walked straight into the infirmary with Wendy and I following close behind.

"So she woke up and had a panic attack?What happened before she had the panic attack?"She asked me.

I told her the whole T.O.H(T.O.H=Tower Of Heaven OK?)story that Erza had told me and how the panic attack started when she saw Erza.I also mentioned that she said Erza's name in her sleep.

"Hmm....well...by the way she reacted her dream was most likely about her T.O.H experience... If that is her.....to make sure I'll do a spell that shows one's childhood."She said as she glanced at the sleeping Erza laying on Lucy's stomach as a pillow.

Here you go guys!A bit of a longer chapter because I got carried away wrighting . I wanna say that I may not update everyday this weekend because its going to be kinda hectic for me,but I will try my best to update when I can! Love ya guys!Also,I assume that I am going to hit 100 views over night...if so....Chapter 12 will have 1,000 words!Thank you guys so much for being patient and waiting for me...you guys are the best!