Ten

OK...its going to Mira's P.O.V till I say other wise :3 ty guys....

Mira's P.O.V

The next day,I was still thinking about what she had said.

Could she be the lost girl Erza has been looking for?I thought as I replaced her I.V bag.

"Mmmm....What happened?"Asked newly awokened Erza from her chair.

"*giggle*You fell asleep crying,there's some aspirin and water on that table next to you because I assume your head hurts from all the crying..."I stated as I walked over to her.She took the pills and drank some water before asking,"Did anything happen?"

"Nope.We'll-" "*scream*Where am I?! why does my eye fucking hurt?WHY CANT I MOVE?!"Lucy yelled as she eagerly tried to move on the bed.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HURT?!"She yelled as Erza and I ran over to help calm her down.

"Shh...Lucy its oka-" "Who are you people?!Why am I here?!"She interrupted me as she looked at me.

"Were Fairytail.I'm Mira and that's Erza"I said pointing to Erza.At the mention of Erza's name she froze and slowly looked over at Erza.

"Er-za...."She said as she finally moved her head over to meet Erza's eyes.Erza flashed her a quick smile before her eyes turned wide and her mouth hung open.

"Lucy's having a panic attack...."

(In case you didn't understand,Lucy started to freak out as soon as she woke up because she didn't know where she was and was scared that her dad had sent her somewhere to be tortured more.She saw Erza and was reminded of her dream as Porlyusica said,and started to have a panic attack when she saw Erzas smile[bcuz it reminded her of her dream])