34

"Lucy,this is going to hurt,I'm sorry,okay?Please try not to move."Levy said. Lucy only nodded in response as she struggled to breath,blood clogging her lungs and mouth.

Lucy screamed in pain,losing what little breath she had,before she soon started to choke on blood again. Levy had moved Lucys shirt off around the dagger entry.

"Lucy,this dagger is going straight through your right lung.If I remove it,your lung will immediately collapse and you will die faster.It will be even more painful than right now.I need to wait for someone else to get here to help me,okay?" Levy said cautiously,holding Lucy's hand for reassurance.

"LEVY?! LUCY?!?"Called out Grey and the other guild mates.

"Finally!Is Wendy with you?"Levy asked,looking around.

Yes,I'm right here Levy.Let me see what happened."Wendy said,making her way through the crowd and checking on Lucy.

"Levy,she has maybe thirty minutes left,tops.I can't stabilize her here."Wendy said worridly.

"Its okay Wendy.Just do your best.Warren?I need you to contact Ms.Porlyusica.Tell her the situation.Happy,I need you to go get Ms.Porlyusica,and fly her here.Go as fast as you can.Natsu,Grey,and the rest of you.Scout the surrounding area.Go in groups of 10.If you find anyone,hollar.Go to the person who hollars.We need,to help Lucy." Levy spoke demandingly.

The guild cheered loudly as they ran off to do as told.They were going to fix this.