Chapter,29.For real.Cuz I messed up the chapters xD

Sorry for shortness,editing later.

The wind was howling,the sun was shining,beads of sweat trickled down the guildmates foreheads.Amongst the panic,some were crying,some were in shock. Although they had not known Lucy for long,or,at all for that matter,what did matter,is that Erza cared for her. Erza let her in. Erza never lets anyone in.

In the back room of the infirmary,Lucy's room,there was a horrid smell,as well as a terrible sight .Lucy's dead,lifeless
all ready rotting corpse lay in one of the bathtubs,that was filled with water. At this point,not only did they realize what they had done,but the scale,of what they had done.

It had been one week. One week since they decided to stop bothering Lucy. One week since they decided that letting her come out to get food would be easier. One week,exactly, before they realized that Lucy had gotten sick of being,well, 'sick' and drowned herself in one of the bathtubs.

Meanwhile at Mount Weather...

"Ah my dear Lucy,I see you have taken up my offer?" A man's voice spoke. Lucy looked up at the man before spitting in his face.

"You sick a**hole!I never wanted this!I didn't want any of this!You involved my friends,my girlfriend,and even those citizens from that town,where we went for a job!" Lucy yelled,clutching her side .On the way up the mountain,a rock had hit her in her right side,most likely fracturing a rib.

"Ah ah ah!That's not how you talk to your soon to be ruler of the world!" Zeref spoke happily, smiling at himself as he wiped her spit off of his face.

"You won't rule the world!Not now,not ever!The only reason I'm doing this is because you forced me!" "No!Your wrong!See,I didn't force you .I just made you think I did. You did this all,on,your own,Lucy."