Tweleve

Mira's P.O.V

"1 lacrima crystal,One tear,one toads eye,and a peice of hair from the one you seek the Truth from."Mrs.Porlyusica stated as she ripped off a peice of Lucy's hair and put it in a tube with the rest of the ingredients. After a minute or two...it turned bright blue and she said that it was done.

"I'm going to put this in her I.V bag..."Porlyusica stated as she put the substance into the I.V bag.All of the sudden,something that looked like it came from Archive magic showed up in front of Lucy.Mrs.Porlyusica walked over and started typing things,when a big screen appeared above her head showing a video clip.

"Are you OK?I just saw your boat sinking...."Said the blonde to the Scarlet haired girl.

"I'm fine....thanks...."Scarlet said in reply.

"Hey um...I know this is a weird question...but were you from the other T.O.H?"Blondie said to Scarlet.

"Yes....and your from the one next to mine?"Scarlet asked as Blondie shakes her head 'Yes'.

*Screen Blur*

"We made it!We finally made it!"The Blonde yelled as she and the Scarlet haired girl ran on the docs holding hands.

"Yeah!We should joing FairyTail!"Scarlet said in return.

"Cool!"The Blonde stated as she and Scarlet arrived near a bakery.

"I'm going to go get us some bread and water...stay here?"Scarlet asked the blonde.

"I'll stay here...thanks!"The blond said with a smile.The Scarlet haired girl walked over towards the bakery and bought two loaves of bread with the money she had.She started walking back to her friend,when she heard a scream.She started running towards the sound of the scream to see guards picking up her friend and carrying her away.