Nine

Mira's P.O.V

"Erza,why are you always around Lucy?I mean,you rarely know her..."I asked.It was scilent for a minute,and then she answered me.

"You know how there were originally 8 'Tower of heaven' s?Mine,and 7 others?"She asked as I nodded and sat in a chair.

"I escaped mine,and another girl,two years younger than I,escaped hers.It was close to the one I was at so I saw the commotion.I was on a boat as well as she,but i dont think she had noticed me. It was then that I realized my boat had a small hole in it.Sure enough,it started to sink,and that other girl,helped me.She paddled over to me,and help me in her boat.She saved my life...We spent 5 days together on the ocean in her boat with out food,water or sleep...When we finally got to shore,we were planning on joining Fairytail together,but she was taken away by robbers of some sort that wanted to sell her to a kind of orphanage.We were best friends....and Lucy here looks like what I imagine the girl would look like right now..."She said as she started to cry a little.I leaned over and put her head in my shoulder.And let her cry herself to sleep.

A few hours later,I noticed something.In her sleep,Lucy would constantly grab at her right hip as if there were a pouch of some sort.Just as I was about to give her another doce of the cyrum,she said something I would have never imagined.
"Mmm.... Erza...Scarlet...."