37

It had been three hours,and Lucy had been transported back to the infirmary.The rooms was quite big.In fact,it was big enough to be a house.

Erza was on the right of Lucy's bed,holding her hand.Porlyusica was on the left, checking the heart monitor and writing things down.Mira was at the end of Lucy's bed,in case she was needed.

The guild was silent.No one made a noise.Cana wasn't drinking,Natsu and Gray weren't fighting,nothing.

*Beep.....Beep....Beep.....Be- Beeep~*

"Hm??"Erza snapped her head toward the direction of the heart monitor.The line was flat.Porlyusica turned to look at Lucy,seeing she wasn't breathing.

"Lucy?"Erza asked shocked. "Lucy c'mon...this isn't funny."Erza stated nervously.

Porlyusica started chest compression,until she stopped completely.

"Im sorry."Porlysica stated,bowing her head.Mirajane looked at Erza with pity,as guild member rushed into the room.

"L-lucy?"Erza asked,her lip quivering,her eyes watering up.She started to slowly walk back to where she was before.

"Lu-luce?"Erza said shaking.She reached out to touch Lucy's hand,only to find it already colder than it was.

"No....no no no no no.I.....no."Erza said,rushing to Lucy's side and desperately doing chest compression while blowing air into Lucy's mouth.

"Erza...stop.She's gone.She isn't coming back."Porlyusica stated,her eyes tearing up as well.

"No!I ref- GET OFF OF ME!"Erza shouted at Laxus and Makarov as they started to pull her back from the bed.

"LUCY!WAKE UP!PLEASE!I NEED YOU!YOU CANT LEAVE ME!JUST SAY SOMETHING!"

Not Editing.Please don't kill me,Kay? 😅