Twenty

Natsu's P.O.V

I don't know why,but I have a bad feeling about Erza,Mira,Wendy,and that...Lucy,going on theission.I think something is going to get hurt....

All of the sudden,a black/purple portal opened by the guild doors.Erza,along with Mira and Wendy ran through with Erza carrying Lucy bridal style.

"She needs medical attention! Call Mrs.Porlyusica now!"Erza yelled as they ran into the infirmary.

"I knew it..."Gajeel and I said in unison as we looked at each other.

"What exactly is it that you guys knew?"Grey asked as he walked up in between us.

"Something was going to happen..." "I don't know why,its something about her but we could feel it..."I said finishing Gajeel's sentence.

"Shouldn't have Wendy have felt it to then?She is a dragon slayer like you two..."Grey said as we all,except Levy who was calling Porlyusica,stare at the infirmary doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later

"Lucy?Lucy!LUCY!"Erza yelled from the infirmary.You could tell she was crying

"Lucy...Please...don't leave me.....You can't!"Erza cried.

"There's...nothing we can do for her anymore...."Porlyusica stated.I quickly got up and burst into the infirmary.

*beeeeeeep~*

The monitor was going off...and Lucy wasn't breathing...

"Oh my god...."Levy said behind me....

"*cough* *cough cough* "Lucy coughed as blood came out and the monitorade it clear she was alive again.

"Lucy!I knew you wouldn't leave me...."Erza said as she hugged Lucy and held her hand.

"I'll.....Never leave....Erza...."Lucy said in her sleep.Levy,Porlyusica,and I smiled as Lucy said that.

"Levy,Porlyusica....why don't we go outside?"I said as I smiled.

"But why?I-" I interrupted Levy by elbowing her while dragging her out of the room,Porlyusica following behind.