Twenty Three

"W-what do you mean I can't leave or sleep?"Lucy asked,open mouthed.

"Lucy,your condition is worse and if you sleep it might kill you..."Mira said as she looked at Lucy with pity.Lucy and Erza looked at each other shocked. Lucy looked at the ground,tears streaming from her face.Her knees started shaking and she fell to the ground.

"I'm gunna die.......I'm gunna die...."She simultaneously murmured.

"H-hey...don't be like that... Y-your gunna be fine..."Erza said shakily,dropping to the floor and engulfing Lucy into a hug.Lucy repeated the words while staring off into space.

"Lucy?"Erza asked,pulling away to look at Lucy's eyes.She continued to stare into space but instead of saying,"I'm gonna die..." Her words were changing to "she's gonna die".A wicked smile spread across Lucy's face as she turned to look at Erza.

Erza could immediately tell that something was wrong.She looked into Lucy's eye to find red circling her pupil.Erza carefully/slowly lifted the eye patch to reveal the second eye.Instead of being swollen shut,her eye was wide open.It was black and there were several black lines scattered around the eye.

"L-luce?"Erza questioned as she carefully backed away.The rest if the guild was in as much shock as Erza.Lucy's neck started twitching and her devilish smirk growing even wider.Blood started to drip out of her bad eye.

This is not good...Erza thought aloud.

AN:PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys, sorry for short chapter... I'm watching to much Netflix before starts.anyways..I don't remember if I mentioned Lucy's magic?If so,please comment what it was.. if not..please comment and tell me that I didn't....And I'm not going to be editing this until later...

Thanks-Em