Chapter 30 NOT EDITING

Noone's P.O.V

"What are you talking about...?"

After Zeref had said that it was all Lucy's fault,and that she had done this,she had calmed down,confused.

"Ah,Lucy my dear..." Zeref spoke chuckling,"Titania.Your lover?She was supposed to be dead.When you rescued her from her sinking boat,I couldn't hurt her.I couldn't do what needed to be done to ensure that present you would be okay."

"What do you mean?I'm okay..."Lucy said,doubting herself towards the end,and slowing her words.

"Okay?Lucy,you're missing an eye.You have two broken ribs,and your wrist is fractured.There isn't anyone for miles who could help you,and you're going to bleed out.You have all but a day.Maybe a few hours.You are far from okay,and it's because you had to save her."Zeref explains,giving Lucy a look of pity.

"How then?Didn't you want to take over the world or something?"Lucy asks,confused as to why the deal was made.

"Me?Take over the world?Oh lord no,I only wanted to straighten things out.You weren't supposed to escape from the tower.Titinia was supposed to drown in her boat.Either way,one of you has to die, to stop the world as we know it from crumbling and tearing itself apart."Zeref said with a sigh,resting his head in his hand lazily.

Lucy put on a face of concern,thinking about everyone.Natsu,Gray,Levy...Erza. She knew she couldn't fight back,for if she did,Erza would be the one to die.Lucy was sick of the voices,and the constant headaches.She was going insane.

Sighing,Lucy bit her lip in concentration before looking up at Zeref with soft eyes,"Why wait."