Four

Erza's P.O.V

As we arrived at the train station,I felt a disturbance...'Probably nothing...'I thought to myself.Wendy and Natsu must have felt it but they got all teary eyed.

"Did you feet it too Natsu?" "Yeah...did you smell it Wendy?" "Yeah ...It smells like...Yukino...." Wendy and Natsu said as they talked together.

"What did you mean 'feel it'?"Grey asked.Wendy wiped a tear and said,"Someone died just now...and I think it was Yukino-san..."We all stopped,looked at each other,and gulped.

"Well we better hurry up..."Grey said as he pointed the train tickets to us.

We all walked towards the train,when we were stopped."The train will be taking a detour due to broken train tracks,but it will take a week to get to the nearest stop...We will replace your tickets for another time if you choose not to go now...would you like to proceed?"The security man said.

"Yes sir!"Wendy piped from the back if our group.The man moved out of the way and let us on.

"What do you think is happening to Lucy?"Wendy asked as she stared out the window at the passing by nature.

"I....I don't know Wendy...I don't know..."I replied.

Time skip 5 days

No ones P.O.V

"*High pitched scream*" "*evil laughter*That it!SCREAM LUCY!IM NOT BREAKING YOUR BONES FOR NOTHING!"Mr.Heartfelia screamed as he purposely started to break bones in Lucy's body.

"*knock knock*Sir,its ready..."A maid spoke as she looked at Lucy with pity

"Damn...I was just beginning the fun...oh well.....bring it to me."Mr.Heartfelia commanded.The maid walked over and handed Mr.H a vile full of dark purple liquid.

"W-what is that?!?"Lucy said as she tried to back up away from her father but couldn't due to all of her broken bones.

"Shhh...*evil smirk*Its going to be fun!For me anyways..."

Lucy's P.O.V

My so called 'father' inserted the dark purple liquid into my arm and before I knew it,everything was black.

"W-why is it black?"I asked.

"*laughter* That's 'Endless Nightmare' kicking in Lucy....Have fun! *laughter*"Jude laughed.