Seventeen

Mira's P.O.V

I smiled as I moved my ear away from Erza's door.

"Wendy let's go..."I say as I turn around to face her.

"But why?Aren't we going on a mission?She needs to-". "E-Erza!"Lucy yelled from within the room cutting Wendy off.She looked at me and then her face turned bright red.

"L-lets go..."She studdered as she turn and ran away from Erza's door.

2 hours later at the guild

I was at the bar,bartending, when Erza and Lucy walked into the Guild hand in hand.Lucy's hair was all messed up while Erza's shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up.

"What happened between you two?"I asked as they walked over to the bar.

"U-u-uhm...w-w-w-well...."Lucy said as she looked at the floor and scratched the back of her head.Her face was rivaling with Erza's hair.

"Nothing....Don't worry about it...."Erza said as her face turned bright pink.

"Yep.Nothing... So It would be bad if about two hours ago,Wendy and I came by your apartment at fairyhills and listened in?"I asked as I looked at them.Lucy and Erza exchanged glances before Lucy fainted and Erza looked down at the ground looking like a tomato.

(An sorry guys,I was grounded for a bit so I couldn't update...also sorry for the short chapter...writers block...)