Twenty Seven :)

A/N:Yo!I put that song up there cause that's probably how you all feel...anyways!I decided to try and write this weekend...anyways,here ya go <3

No-Ones P.O.V

It's been a few days,and Lucy has visibly paled .Two days. She has two days left. Lucy was locked,yes locked,in the infirmary. Not that anyone would admit it,especially because Erza isn't coming to the terms of Lucy getting worse,but Lucy has been...out of it lately.

The other day they found the infirmary with the windows open,and no sign of Lucy .They searched and searched until Levy found her passed out in a lake near the base of a mountain.

There was a soft knock on the infirmary door,before it slowly opened .Erza walked in,and the sight was not pretty. Her hair was a mess and she had several bags under her eyes .Because Erza wouldn't admit that this had to do with Zeref,she has been up trying to find a sickness of some sorts, so she could diagnose Lucy. Everyone had secretly agreed that Lucy was in a fragile state,and to make sure she was always okay.

"Hey Luce..." Erza said sadly. In her hands,she held a tray of food,and some pills. She had thought she had found what it was,so she bought some pills to give to Lucy .As Erza walked in,Lucy visibly brightened.

"Hello Erza!" Lucy greeted happily. She notice Erza moving her hands in a weird motion,and saw what appeared to be pills sticking out of Erza's palm. Lucy's smile faded.

"Whats that?" She asked Erza. Erza froze momentarily before turning to face Lucy.

"Whats what?" Erza asked,playing dumb.

"What're the pills you just stuck in my food?!" Lucy yelled.

"Oh my god .Okay you know what?!I'm done!Those are pills to help you Lucy!" Erza yelled back.

"I.Don't.Need.Pills!I am not sick,I'm dying!" Lucy yelled again,tears spilling out of her eyes. The doors flew open,Grey,Natsu,Elfman and Cana appearing.

"Like Hell!TAKE THE PILLS LUCY!" Erza yelled,disappearing as Elfman,Natsu and Grey drag her through the doors.

"IF YOU DONT TAKE THEM,THEN DONT BOTHER LIVING!" Erza yelled .At this,everything was quiet except for the noise of a struggling Erza. Tears threatened to spill from Lucy's eyes as she covered her mouth.

'Does she really want me dead?'Lucy though,before laying down and trying to sleep.

A/N:MERRY CHRISTMAS!BE GREATFUL YOU DIDN'T GET COAL!YET!I'm not editing this yet...deal with it ;)