Twenty One (LOL)

OK guys...from now on....(unless I find it nessesary) it will be in 3rd person

"Natsu,come on.Its been three hours.Lucy could have killed Erza and gone out the window for all we know!"Grey yelled.

"Shut up!"Gajeel,Natsu,and shockingly Wendy yelled in unison,"We can still smell them," "they havent left" "There probably just...I don't know doing what ever two girls do I there spare time!"Natsu said finishing the sentence(s).

"I have an idea...."Mira stated with a evil smirk.

"OK..First off Mira:gross.Second off:We should at least let Porlyusica check up on them..."Levy said.

"I'll check up on them....I want to be away from you humans as soon as possible...."Porlyusica grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

"*sigh*I can't check up on the girl...."Porlyusica stated as she walked out of the infirmary.

"Why not?"~Levy

"I told you they ran away!"~Grey

"Shut up Elsa!"~Natsu

"What'd you call me tobasco?!"~Grey

"Both of you shut up!"~Gajeel

"And why's that hammer head?!"~Natsu and & grey.

"I bet there doing something dirty aren't they...*evil laugh*"~Mira

"Will all of you be quiet so I can't talk?!"Porlyusica yelled,"It seems the girl and Erza have fallen asleep.Mavis knows they need the sleep..."she grumbled as she walked towards the bar.Mira,Natsu,Grey, Gajeel,and Levy sped to the door of the infirmary.

"Aww...this is too cute!"~She Dev- I mean Mira.

"Ewwww!"~Natsu and grey(idk don't ask)

"Woah!She looks like...a bunny!"~Gajeel. (Don't ask...)

"Yes!Cana!Bisca!You two owe me and Mira some jewels!I'm gunna buy so many books!"~Levy xD

The two were asleep.Erza and Lucy's hands intertwined  while Erza slept quietly on the sleeping Lucy's stomach.

(A/N:sorry for super boring chapter...I have writers block for some reason...Gomen...)