32

"Hey guys!I think I may have found something!"Levy shouted,running towards the middle of the guild,a book in hand.

"What is it Levy?"Grey asked.

"Do you remember the mark on Lucy's right wrist?"Levy asked.

"Yeah,what about it?"Demanded Natsu.

"Look.This is a spell to cast a identical twin of yourself.You can do anything to it,and control it,but if it gets hurt,it doesn't hurt you.The only thing about it is if you make it,there with be a mark on their right wrist."Levy said,showing them the mark.

"So what you're saying Is: that body wasn't really Lucy?"

"That's exactly,what I'm saying Natsu."Levy replied.

'I just hope we can find her in time...'Levy thought.

~

"Hey guys!I just got somethin' !" Yelled Natsu,leaning up.

Levy had made a potion that inhances a dragonslahers sences. Right now,Gajeel,Wendy, and Natsu were all sniffing to find a trace of Lucy's hidden scent.

Gajeel and Wendy quickly ran over to Natsu,and started to sniff around.

"Wait a minute..."Levy paused. She got weird looks from the guild.

"Guys?Isn't this the mountain I first found Lucy at when she first tried to leave?"Levy said,her eyes slightly squinted in worry.

"Levy...You're right.There's the rock she collapsed on!"Shouted Natsu as they started to run up the mountain.