One

No ones P.O.V

It was a normal day in the guild,Erza was eating her cake,Cana was drinking beer,Grey and Natsu were fighting,a normal day...right?Not anymore,suddenly screams were heard from out side the guild.

"Help her!"

"Someone get help!"

"Get away from her!"They yelled.The guild looked around and didn't notice anyone missing that wasn't supposed to be on a mission...Worried,they all quickly ran outside to find several civilians surrounding a group of people.

" You stupid bitch this is what you get!"A man from inside the circle yelled as he was kicking something. Erza,Natsu,and Grey rushed forward to see what was going on.When they got to the inner rim of the circle of people,they were surprised to find that it wasn't something....it was rather someone...

The man had dark blonde hair and looked like he was in his late 30's.The woman or rather...girl...he was kicking resebled the older man's features as if they were related.She had blonde hair and looked to be in her mid or late teens.The man was constantly kicking the already bloody and bruised girl.She did nothing but lean on the wall while sitting on the ground,and coughing up blood.

"Whats going on here?" Erza asked in a strict voice.

"Thank god! It's Fairytail!"

"Yes!Fairytail came to save the day!" The towns people yelled with excitement as they backed up a bit.The girl looked up as she winced in pain from her damages.

"Nothing that conserns you" the man spat.

"Well,you're on Fairytails' property,so it does concern us." Grey replied.

"My Bratty-ass daughter just ran away again...no need to draw attention.Come on Lucy.Were leaving" He said as he forcefully pulled the young girl up and pulled her away quickly without saying another word.The girl looked back at them with tear filld eyes as if she didn't want to go home.

'Lucy...'Thought erza