Three

Previously....

" So its settled!We leave for the Heartfelia mansion tomorrow!"Erza shouted with a smile on her face.

Lucy's P.O.V

It's dark,wet,and cold.I can't move my arms or my legs,so I'm probably in the cell again... I can't really see anything,but I know I won't be able to for at least a few days...*knock knock*sounded the cell door as whom I guessed was my dad came into the room.

"Lucy dear...you ran away again...do you know what that means?" He said evily...My eyes widened as I remembered the last time I ran away.'Dear god,PLEASE don't let him torture me more...'I thought in my head.

Lucy's P.O.V

As my 'father' said those words,I died inside.'Yukino...'Was the only person I thought about.

"N-n-no!You cant !P-please!"I yelled as I tried to break free.

No one's P.O.V

Lucy's father smilies brightly at this.

"Oh?Wouldn't want your girlfriend dead now would we?"Jude said to his daughter as he dragged Yokino in to reveal she had cuts,bruises,she was tied up and had tape over her mouth.

"*mumbled words*!"Yokino tried to shout.Mr.Heartfelia just laughed like a maniac in response.Yukino used her toung and surprisingly moved the tape so she could talk.

"*moved tape with toung"Lucy!Its going to be OK!I love yo-" "Ah ah ah!No talking BRAT!"Mr.Heartfelia yelled,putting the tape back.

"No!Please *sob* dont!I'll do any*sob*thing!"Lucy yelled,trying to save her beloved.Mr.Heartfelia only shook his head 'no' in response. He pulled out a katana...

3...
2...
1...

"NOO!!!"Lucy yelled as her beloved's head was no longer connected to her body.

"Yu-*sob*k-k-kino.... *sobs*"Lucy cried as she tried to reach the body of Yokino.

"Its your turn in a bit....remember this the next time you want to run away!"Jude Heartfelia said as he gave a strong kick to Lucy's ribcage. Lucy screamed and cried as the handcuffs cut her wrists as she tried to reach her girlfriends lifeless body.

"Yokino...*sob* g-g-gomen...*sob*(gomen=I'm sorry)"Lucy cried again.