36

Sorry if my phone autocorrects it to Ezra instead of Erza 😡

Lucy started to close her eyes,not being able to hold them open any longer.

"Lucy!"

Lucy jolted open,her eyes immediately wanting to close again.She liked up and saw Erza,looking like she normally did.

"Lucy?"Erza said,rushing to Lucy's side,and kneeling down next to her,cupping Lucy's cheek with her hand.

Lucy moved her hand,and held Ezra's that was over her face,before saying,"E-Er-z-za..." And leaning into her touch.Erza's eyes immediately watered up as she looked at Lucy.

"Levy,where's Porlyusica?"Erza asked panicked and scared for her lover.

"She's on her way.Happy should be here with her any second."Levy said,wiping a few of her tears away.

"E-Erza..."Lucy said,motioning with her finger for Erza to lean in closer. Erza leaned in,her ear next to Lucy's mouth,as Lucy mumbled something.

"Were here!"Happy said,as he rushed in with Porlyusica.

Erza shot a confused look at Lucy,before leaning down again.

"Ne-next r-rainbow...at t-the river...with...you...r-roses...."Lucy whispered,before her grip on Erza's hand loosened.

Porlyusica quickly kneeled down and started trying to get Lucy to swallow some potions.

Erza sat shocked at what Lucy had said."That's...That's nonsense!I won't let you die on ms,Lucy!"Erza said.

Porlyusica pulled out a small,hollowed object made of wood,before stabbing it into Lucy's right Lung.

"This should get most of the blood out of Lucy's lung,or at least help her breath better.She needs her heart to keep strong,and not give out.Its the only thing keeping her alive right now."