Five

Erza's P.O.V

"OK.Now that the train ride is over and since its only 12,we should go to the Heartfelia mansion."I stated.Everyone,(Grey,Natsu,Wendy,and I) got what they needed,and left.

"Excuse me Miss?Could you point us in the direction of the Heartfelia mansion?"I asked.The womans eyes widened as she shakily pointed east.

"Please check it out...often times we hear a young girl,about your age screaming..."The woman said.We all looked at each other with wide eyes.

"T-thank you mam!Were heading there right now!"I yelled as I ran in the direction if the mansion with Grey,Natsu, and Wendy following being me.

"*Ear splitting scream*"

The scream just made me want to run faster.I knew it was Lucy's...how could it not be?

As we finally arrived at the mansion the screams and cries were louder.I kicked down the door and said,"Natsu!Wendy!Can you sniff out Lucy?" "Hai!"Wendy replied as she started running towards the back of the mansion.

"There must be a trap door or something!The smell goes.... Here!"Wendy yelled.

"Natsu!Grey!Hold off the guards as we find Lucy!"I yelled as I jumped into the hole in the floor because of the hidden door.

"Lucy's scent is already stronger!"Wendy yelled to me as we ran through the hidden hallways.

"S-stop!!!*scream*I can't be here again!!!"Lucy yelled.

"Here!I found her!"I yelled as I entered the room.

"W-whos there?!Please!don't hurt me!"Lucy yelled into the darkness.

"Are you Lucy Heartfelia?"Wendy asked her.

"Y-yes now please just stop!I'm sorry OK!I can't take this anymore!"Lucy yelled.I took a lantern to get a look at her.

She had lost one of her eyes,Her limbs had bones sticking out of them that appear to be broken, her clothes were ragged,and it looks like she hasn't eatn in forever.(She had lost the eye when her dad tortured her)

"Here...don't worry...were gunna get you out of here..."I said as I unhooked the chains and slung her over my back."Hang in there Luce..."