Twenty Two

(A/N:OK guys,my apologies.Ive been trying to write,but nothing was coming to me.I'll try to update when I can,but writers block is being stupid AF....and really annoying.... Sorry if I mess any of this story up...)

As morning arose, two girls awoke to a very rowdy guild.

"Mmm....what's going on?"Lucy asked,looking around.

"I'm not sure....I'll go check...stay h- your coming with me.The last time it didn't end up so well...at all..."Erza said,bending over."hop on"and with that, Lucy jumped on Erza's back.

"What's all the rucus?"Erza asked,walking out of the infirmary with Lucy on her back.Lucy had her head lying on Erza's head.

"N-nothing!"Natsu and Grey said in unison,throwing their arms over each others shoulder.

"Yeah...sure...nothing..."Lucy said in a dull voice.

"Luce,you OK?"Erza asked,turning her head to look at Lucy.

"Yep....just..dandy.."Lucy said very, sleeply.

"Mira,Wendy,please check on Lucy.. "Erza said,rushing twoards the two.

"NO!IM FINE!"Lucy yelled.The whole guild seemed to stop what they were doing,and look at Lucy.

"I'm fine...please..I don't want to be inspected...im fine..."Lucy said again,as Erza let Lucy softly off her back.

"Lucy...we need to check up on you..."Erza said,carefully approaching Lucy.

"No.no you don't..."Lucy replied.

"Lucy c'mon...don't be like this..."Mira added, also carefully approaching Lucy.

"NO!YOU CANT MAKE ME-" "Get her!"Erza yelled,interrupting Lucy.Erza tackled Lucy to the ground, not letting her go.

"Erza!Stop this!I'm fine!I'm fine...I'm fine...."Lucy trailed off.Up until now,Erza hadn't noticed the slight change in color of Lucy's eyes.Truthfully,it wasn't slight.Her eyes had gone from dark brown, to a very dark Grey.

"Lucy...whats wrong with your eyes?"Erza stated(Rule #1:never say that to a girl. EVER! xD )The rest of the people around them seemed to notice as well.

"Its fine guys...I'm fine.....Erza please get off that really hurts..."~Lucy.

"Lucy...why does it hurt?The bruises have healed...remember?"Erza stated cautiously.Lucy made the,oh-s***-they-found-out face.Erza swiftly pulled Lucy up.

"Natsu,Grey,don't let her move..."Erza said as she gave Natsu Lucys hands in which Lucy didn't want.

"Stop!Please Erza...stop....please.."Lucy said while tears formed in her eyes.Erza carefully pulled up Lucy's T-shirt,but not to far.

Lucy's stomach revealed several scars from recent self harm,and Lucy's ribs were showing.Black and Blue bruises were scattered everywhere.The ribs were unnaturally pointy,and peaking through her skin.

"I asked...you...not to..."Lucy looked down at the floor in shame.

"Lucy..did you do all of this?"Mira stated,clearly shocked.

"Not all of it...I did the cuts..but....I forget what the mans name was...but whenever I sleep....its like my dreams are real.He enters my dreams when ever I do something he considers 'wrong' and he gives me a new bruise or scar..."Lucy said still looking at the ground.Erza...still to shocked to move, stood staring at Lucy's stomach.

"Lucy...I's this is true...when did it happen?and how come when you and Erza-" "He put some sort of concealing spell on it...It vanishes sometimes...and I don't know why.That's why I agreed to do those things..."Lucy cut Mira off.

"Lucy...I hate to say this...but you can't leave the building or sleep anymore..."~Wendy