Eighteen

No-ones P.O.V

"Finally!"Lucy exclaimed as she fell out of the train with a tomato red face.

"Mira,I know you ship us and all,but why did you have to say it when we couldn't run away?"Erza asked Mira as she picked up the fainted Lucy,as she herself,had a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"What I was just saying,that if one of you were a boy,you would be able-" "I AM STILL HERE!"A madly blushing Wendy screeched,interrupting Mira.

As they all walked to the hotel,they noticed something.

"Hey Mira?Its awfully quiet....don't cha think?"Erza asked the Take-over mage.

"Yeah...I don't like how this sounds...."Said Mira.

"Auctually,there is no sound....that's why were talking about this..."Carla said as she popped out of nowhere."And Mira,you will be further scolded when we get back to the guild.Teaching Wendy those things...."Carla muttered at the end.Suddenly,a dark presence could be felt.

"Lucy?Lucy I need you to wake up..."Erza said as she set Lucy down.

"What?"Asked a yawning Lucy.

"Do you feel that too Lucy?"Mira asked her.

"If you mean the dark presence, then yes.I do..."Lucy said as she alone walked into an abandoned building.

"Hello?Is anyone here?"Lucy asked.

Meanwhile

"Wait...Where'd Lucy go?"Wendy asked as she,Mira,and Erza began looking around.

"Lucy?!"

"Lucy where are you?!"They called while looking.

Back to Lucy

"Ah,I see you came..."Another voice spoke from within the room.

"W-what?Who are you?"Lucy asked looking around in attempt to see the man.

"Well,I've been asked to speed things up a little..."And with that,the man reached out to grab Lucy's face.A bright light swallowed the whole building before Lucy fell to the ground,screaming and writhing in pain.