Nineteen

No-ones P.O.V

"Lucy?!Damn it....We need to find her...fast!"Shouted Erza as she,Wendy,and Mira looked for Lucy.They came across a run-down building.

"Mabey she's in here?This is where the light came from after all..."Mira stated as they all ran into the building.

"Lucy?Lucy wher-*gasp*LUCY!"Erza yelled as she ran to Lucy's body that was on the floor.(A/N:Let the bodies hit the floor,Let the bodies hit the floor!No?Sorry )

Lucy was sprawled out on the floor with blood seeping from her bad eye.

"My god Lucy..."Mira said as she noticed a pool of blood surrounding Lucy.

"*H-h-h-h-he-help.........e-e-eye....."Lucy said as her body would shake every time she tried to talk.(kinda like Bella in the first twilight or when you'r stabbed in the lungs...)

Blood started dripping down her mouth as Lucy looked around like they had three heads.

Lucy's P.O.V

Everything is blurry...

"Lucy?Lucy you need to stay with me!"Erza said as she slapped Lucy.

"I'll never....leave .....you.....I just need ....to take a short...nap...."I said as I blacked out.

Erza's P.O.V

"I'll,never.....leave....y-you......Just....short nap......"Lucy said before she blacked out.

"Shit...Mira,Wendy,Help me pick her up.They're has to be a hospital somewhere...."Erza stated as she picked Lucy up bridal style.

"I may not be there in Pearson,but thank you.To show my gratitude for letting me play with that doll,I'll open a portal/gate to Fairytail....Your welcome...."Said a modified voice as a portal like thing opened in front of us.

"Its now or never....This is our only chance for it to be quick enough..."I tell them as I jump through the portal.