Rant Books?

I have heard of people asking about rant books

I have heard of people asking about rant books. Questions such as: Does it actually help you get noticed with your other works? Will I lose readers and followers because of my opinions? - come up.

It depends on the person, but normally, it does help you get out there because it's a way to interact with your (potential) readers. You can share your views and opinions on certain matters that others can agree on and relate to.

Not always will it help you get noticed though, but you can try. Not to mention, rant books are fun to create and even read. It's like you're getting inside the writer's mind.

As far as losing readers and followers, it depends on the topic. Some may leave for losing respect because of an opinion you might have. But it happens and it's the truth (at least, for you). My advice is to alert the potential readers of your rant book to know that your opinions are yours and it can offend some people. I also noted in mine that I can be ignorant and I can be hypocritical. Not to mention, that it's a book full of my frustrations and sadness.

You can post serious rants such as the economy, politics, etc. It could be daily rants or just things we all relate too such as bad television shows, school, and work. Or it could be a mixture of both. Whichever you feel best to do.

But I do warn you that you may not always get the best responses. So be careful for what you give your opinion on, and write it out carefully so you can be clear and not have people confused or misunderstand.