The day

It was a normal weekend. You got up and  went downstairs in your pajama shorts and a large flannel shirt to see your parents talking to mr and mrs dobre. Then very quietly and cautiously you went down and headed straight for the kitchen. You began to create your favorite eggs and bacon. As you began to cook the bacon the sweet aroma began to fill the room.
          "BACON!!"you were suddenly startled by the two brothers causing you to yelp and draw the parents attention. Your parents looked at you and resumed their conversation.You looked at marcus who was laughing like a madman and lucas on the floor laughing. You turned off the stove and began to try to hit marcus with your spatula. "DAMN, CALM DOWN (y/n)!!" yelled marcus while you chased him around.                                          

              You suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around your tiny waist and heard a whisper in your ear."guess what? i missed my little 13 old and you grew really tall and hit marcus when he isnt expecting it." You knew it was lucas right away so you warmed up in his embrace."AWW LITTLE (Y/N) HAS A CRUSH!!" you looked at marcus with a death glare and realized he was eating the bacon and eggs you made.

       "Marcusss nooo,at least give me a bite." Getting out of lucas's embrace you went over  to marcus and hugged him while he  bit the piece of bacon he was eating."IM HUNGRY!!" yelled lucas you went up to him and gestured him to bend down to your height and you grabbed a piece of bacon and fed it to him."Thats because i missed you too!" you said while hugging him. You and the twins sat down and began to eat.
      "hey why are your parents here?"you politely asked while chewing on eggs."well as you know your parents are going out of town for a month and our parents too so they wanted to see if we can babysit you for the month." You stared lucas wide eyed."okay so- Yeah mom?okay".You were then interrupted by your mother to have you be told the same thing and off they went as well as the twins parents.

       *FAST FOWARD AT 6:00 pm*

"marcusssss" you were spread eagle on the floor dying from boredom. "why are you on the floor?" he asked why tappin your forehead."im bored and tired, so do something that pleases me." you said while closing your eyes. Marcus looked at you and began to drag you to your bed so you can sleep.

FIN