Don't die.

"I guess we'll have to DROWN you!" Her foster father cried.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" Someone yelled. He turned around.

There stood Adam, with Ty and Jason. Adam's arm were crossed, and the other two had their backs hunched and the fists clenched. The Canadian Bounty were still trying to reach them before it was to late.

"And why would you care?" Olivia's foster mother asked.

"She's my little sister." At that, they charged the couple, Adam trying to reach Olivia before they could. Her father was too fast, and picked her up and began to heave her, but fell to the ground in pain. Jason had put all his might into kicking him in the leg. Ty held down Olivia's mother, when the police rushed to them, behind them being pushed a stretcher.

The police grabbed the two, and slapped hand cuffs on them.

Adam got on his knees, and gently picked up Olivia bridal style. He did not take his eyes off her bleeding face, and didn't even notice her bracelet was gone. He walked to the medical people, who then took Olivia from him and laid her on the stretcher. The three ran beside it as they rushed her to the ambulance above.

"Olivia." Ty whispered. "You owe me for helping you with the dishes." He began to cry.

"Don't die."