Raw fish and mustered?

At school the next day, Mr. Buppo had the kids watch a documentary on Niagara. He bought it when he saw it in IMax at Niagara. It first showed the formation of the falls. It eroded back until the falls split into two: the American, and the Horseshoe. When natives came, they called it the "Thunder water." When the native girl went over, Olivia's eyes widened. Some of the war of 1812 was to gain control of Niagara. Canada won the Horseshoe Falls, and the U.S.A got the American Falls. Olivia felt honor being born in Canada. When they got to the part about dare devils, Olivia sat up. Olivia's palms got sweaty when the man walked across the falls on a tight rope. She nearly had a heart attack when Ann Taylor went over first, and more and more. At the end, a kid fell over the falls, she put her eyes over her face. She looked up, and saw he had survived, and that the "Maid of the Mist" had saved him. She sighed in relief.

-----------------

"That was intense." Olivia said to herself as she got a tray. It was lunch, and tragically, Olivia had forgot to pack a lunch. When she saw the lunch menu, she wanted to throw up: egg rolls and tarter sauce. People had told her there was no egg in the rolls.

"Ugh." She said as the lunch lady plopped five "egg" rolls on her tray.

"I know sweetie. I sure could sure use a hamburger right now." The lunch lady replied. Both laughed. Olivia went to sit down, and saw the Sky Army girls waving to her. Noel and Ashlee had had a sleep over the night before, and got the flu from Ashlee's little brother.

"Why would they have a sleep over when her bother has the flu?" Olivia thought to herself when Ashlee called her to tell her.

"That was scary." Nat said as Olivia sat her tray down.

"I know, right?" Jordan asked as he set his tray down across from her.

"Oh, hi Jordan!" Nat said. "I saw the video." She leaned to Olivia. "What a rascal." Olivia giggled.

Cierra's fork was about to go into her mouth, but she dropped it. "Oh! Olivia! I saw that you have one million subscribers! Congrats!"

"What?!" Kate stopped sipping her milk.

"Oh! I remember! Congratulations!" Nikki patted her on the back.

Kat, Gaby, Rachel, and Vanilla all congratulated her.

"Thanks guys!" She smiled, as she took her first bite of the egg roll.

"Ack! What is that? Raw fish and mustered?" She yelled, as she held her throat.

"I told you! I wish they had hamburgers!" The lunch lady yelled. Everyone in the cafeteria burst into laughter, including Olivia.