THEY PLAN TO DROP ME

Olivia woke up tied to a chair, with a gag over her mouth. It was dark, and she felt that she was moving. She made out that she was in the living room of a trailer.

"Well well. Has sleeping beauty woke up?" It was a strangely familiar voice. She looked through the darkness to see a tall, bulky man standing in the corning. he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Olivia began to scream though her gag. He leaped to her and held a knife to her throat. He laughed a horrid laugh. He stated to pace in circles around her chair.

"Hello, OLIVIA." He spit as he said this. "Remember me?"

Olivia made out his face though the light seeping though the cracks in the floor. Olivia's eyes widened. It was her former foster father!

"Ever sense you left us we have had tough times. Sense we didn't work, we've lost our house, our furniture, our cars. Thank's to you, we live on the streets. Our five WONDERFUL children have been sent to live with my brother and his wife." He snarled.

"You have ruined EVERYTHING. Now, we plan to drop you. And YOU"LL never get up." He lifted his chin and released a wicked wicked laugh.

He turned, and walked to a door at the other end of the room. When he was gone, Olivia immediately began to struggle. Her foster father hadn't tied her hands very well, and she was able to slip her hands through the ropes. She pulled the gag out of her mouth, and found her bag behind her chair. She got on her knees and rummaged through it before finding her phone. She panicked, and called Adam instead of calling 911. It went to voice mail.

"ADAM HELP ME THEY PLAN TO DROP ME IT'S MY FOST..." That was all she could say before being knocked on the head with the chair. Then her foster father shot her phone with his gun.