You're going to be late!

The guys made her feel a little better for the rest of the day. But every night, Olivia would have a night terror. The same night terror. Over and Over.

Olivia would find herself going over a HUGE fall. When she reached the bottom, she would fall onto a sharp, pointy stalagmite. She would wake up crying as it began to go through her back. She would go back to sleep, and would have it again and again.

"What's happening to me?!" She thought to herself as she lied awake in her bed.

-------------

Adam had asked Olivia why she didn't look sleep sound in the morning, and Olivia told him she would tell him as long as he PROMISED not to tell anybody. She told him everything.

"Well Olivia, I don't know what to do." He rubbed his eyes in frustration. "Maybe we should move." Dakota had moved in with Jason sense the break up.

"But to where? And what about school? My friends?!" Olivia began to sputter, but Adam put his finger on her lip.

"Shh Shh Shh dear child. I've already been thinking of that. There's a house that's for sale up in the country. You'll still go to your school, but you'll have to take the bus. Ok?"

She nodded her head, and Adam took his finger of her lips.

"Good. We'll start packing when you get home from school." Adam looked at his watch.

"Oh no! You're going to be late!" Olivia began to panic.

"Ha ha. Got yah." He smirked, and Olivia punched him in the shoulder.