It's not my fault it hates me!

Both of them took a shower, and Adam was happy to lend some cloths to Phat. When they came back outside, Adam was standing beside the fire pit. He had gotten fire wood, and was holding a box of matches.

"Olivia, you need to learn how to make a fire. Here." He gave them to her, and for forty minutes, Olivia tried to get the fire going. It always died.

"You want some tips, Olivia?" Everyone had gathered around the fire, and was watching Olivia endlessly light matches, set some cardboard on fire, and watched it die.

"no no, I'm fine." Some smoke went into her face.

"Oh! It went into my nose!" They all chuckled, as she kept lighting matches to no end. Adam got the video camera.

"The Snow Girl is having no luck making a fire." She turned to the camera, as smoke again went into her face.

"Now it's in my eyes! Why me?!"

"Because it hates you." Phat said blankly. Everyone but Olivia chuckled. Adam turned the camera away from Olivia.

"Hey Adam!" He turned to her again. Olivia tried to pretend to light a match and throw it at him to scare him, but in the proses, she did light it.

"That was actually on fire!" She ran to stomp on it. They all fell back in their chairs they laughed so hard.

"And that's why The Snow Girl is being promptly fired from fire duty." Adam said in between his laughing.

"It's not my fault it hates me!" He turned it off.