THUNDERSTORMS AND TORNADOS!!!! AHH!!!!: Author's note

Hello Everyone! Olivia here. Now, if you didn't get to vote for the last battle dome, you have a second chance! Same rules as before: It is 10:08 P.M. for me right now, and it will end this time in twenty four hours. Send me a private message, and please do not leave it in the comments. And guys, I'm sorry I haven't really replied to you today or yesterday. We have been driving through Saskatchewan, and there was no service. Not only that, but we drove through the biggest super cell you have ever seen! Thunder, lighting rain pouring. We almost went through what's called a precipitation tornado. That's a tornado invisible to travelers because it's hidden the the pounding rain, and the people drive into it thinking it's just a thunderstorm. If you guys didn't know; Justice, I know you know; I AM TERRIFIED OF THUNDER AND TORNADOS!!!! AHH!!!! But, guess what guys. My trip is ending tomorrow! Yah! I'll be with friends and family I haven't seen in nine months! I recently found out my married cousin had a second child while I was gone, and I can't wait to see her! I will probably have more videos on my channel soon because I'll be doing them with my friends. However, all of this will probably and hopefully not effect my updating. But when I finish, I will take a little break from wattpad. But I promise it won't be a long one! Remember! VOTE!!

Love ya my peeps!