Welcome to the army.

"Olivia! Let's do a video!" Adam called down the stairs.

"Ok!" She hopped onto her computer, and skyped Adam. She saw that Jason, Dakota, Ty and Ethan where on the call to.

"Hi guys!" She said,

"Hi!" Came from Ty and Adam. Ethan stayed silent and Olivia's heart began to drop,.

"What should we do?" He asked.

"How about some more odd cops and robbers!" Olivia said.

"But we already DID." Adam said.

"Well... A NEW odd cops and robbers. It could be... Avengers!" They all quickly changed their skins. Adam became Hawkeye because Hawkeye Adam(Previously The Moon) had the same name as him, and like Hawkeye, saved Black Widow from being evil. Olivia became black widow, for being a girl, and for being rescued by Hawkeye. Jason became Iron Man because they both had masks and can fly. Ty because Captain America because he was the first super hero, and Ty was one of the first recruits to the Sky Army. Dakota turned into the Hulk because he was green, and Ethan was left with the almighty Thor. They started recording.

"Hey guys! Hawkeye here! And today we are.. THE AVENGERS!!! He waved his mouse around vigorously.

"Ad we are here with Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow!"

"Woo! Woo! Raisin the roof!" Olivia began to run and a small circle.

"Now, you may be wondering why Thor i here. Well, Ethan has broken his leg and is now going to stay with Ty until it heals. We love haven' yah here again Ethan!" He and Ethan both smiled.

Ty hoped onto the pressure plate.

"Hey Captain! Why are all the super heroes in prison! Whose going to stop the squids! And Loki!!" Hawkeye yelled from his cell with Thor and Iron Man.

"Have care of how you speak of my brother. Loki's beyond reason but he is of Asgod. And he's my brother."

"He killed 80 people in two days." Said Black Widow.

"He's adopted?" Hawkeye began to laugh so hard, his mouse dropped. Olivia felt good. It was the first time she had had a connection with Ethan.

"Now stop laughing! Or Hulk's pulse will get too high and we're doomed!" He replied. He looked to Black Widow and Hulk.

"I'm gonna reck it!" He screamed.

"Wrong movie genus." She said. They laughed so hard this time Hawkeye fell from his seat completely, and Black Widow could feel her room shake when he landed. She got up from her seat, turned on her camera, and hit the recored button. She planned on editing the video she was doing into the cops and robbers.

"Hulk... SMASH!!!" She slammed her fists on the ground, and let out a savage roar.

"What was that?" Iron Man asked.

"And that's how you do it." Olivia pretended to wipe her nose on the back of her hand, and dramatically sat down, while turning her camera off. When she put her head phones back on, her ears hurt from the laughter coming from them. She herd Hulk fall from HIS chair.

"Hey, speaking of Reck It Ralf....." She walked to the window. Hawkeye had forgotten put it on adventure mod. She began to punch the iron bars.

"What are you doing?!" Captain America screamed.

"On no! You yelled! My pules!" Hulk screamed. "It's happening!" He ran around his cell in a circle.

"Run for your lives before I kill again!" He raced to Black Widow.

"Hulk... Smash!" He helped her break through. They both let out a blood curdling cry, and raced as the Captain was on their tales.

----------------

"Ooh! An enderman!" Black Widow stopped running. Captain America caught up to her as Hulk fled in the other direction to have his temper tantrum.

"Touch me, you're dead. Nothing gets between me and an enderman. I know where you live." She had turned around to face the Captain. Se had such a hard time keeping a straight face. With an awkward silence, He turned to race toward the green monster. For their own good, the rest of The Avengers tried their best to stay quiet. Sense she had shared her cell with the Hulk, gamma had rubbed onto her, and she could be the Mrs. Hulk at any minute. But they couldn't keep it in, and just started crying so hard. She began to laugh with them.

Blake Widow logged off of minecraft and changed herself back into The Snow Girl. She got back onto the game, and went to creative mod. Olivia selected a pumpkin.

"What is it with you and enderman?" Hawkeye asked.

"Are you kidding? They're tall, and can pick up blocks. I think they're so cute!" She got off creative mod, and put the pumpkin on her head.

"Now you listen hear and you listen well. You've just been invited to join the Snow Army."

"What's the Snow Army?!" Asked Thor.

She really began to talk like a true General. "You know the Bro Army? I'm the SIS Army!" Just joken' sir! I've always wanted to say that, sir!" She continued. "The Snow Army I'm forming is to destroy the squids. I'll be in alliance with the Sky army. General?" She turned to Adam. He had changed his skin, and had escaped from prison.

"Sir yes sir!"

"Don't get me started, Sky. I also know where you live." She gritted her teeth.

"Uh... yeah, and um... Sky!" He said in a high girl tone. "Help! There's a squid!"

He turned and ran. "Wellsorrygottahelpthispersonbye!" He ran off.

"Men." She rolled her eyes, and turned back to the enderman.

"We need your skills. And with your help, we may defeat the Squid Army. Now, I'm willing to wear this pumpkin if it's what it takes, and...." She stopped, and looked at herself in inventory.

"I look like a snow golem! I look like Wilton!" They chuckled.

"Wait... Technically, I'm a snow golem. Because I'm made of snow, and I'm in the game of minecraft, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." Said the Captain.

"And snow golems had pumpkins on their heads all the time, so they CAN look at enderman if they need too, right?"

"Yeah, so? What are you getting at?" Thor said impatiently.

"Logically, I should be able to look at my solider without a pumpkin." She took it off before anyone could stop her. She braced herself to fight the enderman, but it didn't attack.

"What?!" She walked up to it even closer. "It's not attacking me!"

"No way! It must be a glitch! Here, I'll test it." Adam ran to it, but it charged him.

"Ah!" SkythekidRS was slain by an enderman.

"I guess it's only on my computer!" She giggled. But deep down inside, she knew it was meant to be.

"Hi Endy. Welcome to the army." She walked up to it, and smiled.