CONTEST!!!!: Author's note

Hello my little snowflakes! Now, First off, I want to say

THANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20,000 reads! Oh man guys, I couldn't have gotten that without you. Thank you. It makes a person feel good. ;)

Second, to CELEBRATE *woo woo! Party!* I'm just kidden. But to celebrate 20k reads to Sis, I'm going to hold a contest.

-

RULES:

1.) A Minecraft story. And it should be original, so no Herobrine's return or Sucked into Minecraft.

2.) I don't know EVERY YouTuber. I'll tell yah now I'm not into Pewdie Pie or Yogacast BUT me LOVE LOVE Sky, Tobuscus, Sparklez, and all of them in the group. So if you write a fan fic, I'd appreciate it if it was one I knew about. Because if it's a fan fic on a YouTuber I don't know, then I won't really understand the story as much as a fan of this YouTuber would. ;)

3.) It needs to be G or PG. Anything higher than that I will not judge.

4.) If you want me to read it, make sure to dedicate a chapter to me, and/or put my name in the title. I don't want to miss any entries.

5.) Now, the grammar doesn't have to be PERFECT, because I know it's hard and Language Arts isn't the most fun subject (If it is your favorite subject in school, GOOD FOR YOU). I'm no grammar freak. But I DO want you to do your best. So no "no periods" for an in tire paragraph. Please do your best on punctuation. Because without it, it will be hard for me to keep up with whats happening, and I won't be able to enjoy the story to its full potential. :-)

Ex.) Sally walked to the store she picked out flower for the cake she was making she opened the door and walked out but a bus sprayed her with mud and she was wearing her new dress she was planning on wearing to the party that she was making the cake for she ran home and tried getting the stains out but it was no use so she had to use her allowance to buy another dress for the party because she had to look good because it was her crushes birthday but when she got the dress she forgot to save some money for his present and had to show up with no present but he was happy with the cake.

6.) It has to be a new story. Not one you've been working on any day before today.

-

The prizes are....

I will write a fan fiction for you. If you want to be with a YouTuber, just tell me PM and I will do my research for that YouTuber (unless, you know, if it's Sky. I mean come one ME NEED NO RESEARCH) Ok, sorry about that XD. It also includes fan art for the cover.

You will be the main character in my next story.

I will skype you and we can play Minecraft on my server (Me no have server, but the one me play on XD)

Of COURSE, I will follow you and you will get a dedication in Sis. :)

-

The contest ends August 30th. Then on the 3rd I will announce the winner.

If you have any questions PM me and I will help you out.

Good luck guys! You're all winners in my book! ;)

Don't do Drugs!

Brouwer Power!!

Love yah my peeps!