Jason! You jerk!

"Time out. Time out." Olivia quickly typed in.

"What?" Adam typed back.

"Let's end our skypes, have everyone join one skype, and have a face off."

"I like the way you think." He replied.

----------------

Everyone joined one call, and Olivia and Adam striped down for a fist fight.

"Let's hope Jordan helped me prepare for this." Olivia thought to herself.

----------------

They climbed down from the tower, and Olivia began making a second tower.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"We climb it, and have our fist fight, hoping you won't fall off."

----------------

They climbed the tower through a water steam. They got to their corners of the "rink" and Ty and Jason acted like trainers.

"Come on Olivia, you can do it!" He said.

"Adam. You got this. Don't get startled." Jason whispered.

"But I am startled!" He screamed. Jason immediately shushed him.

"Come on Adam. This is your little sister, who has never played battle dome before." He whispered.

Inside, Olivia began to cry. She remembered she was brand new, and probably will never be fully fitted in. She remembered Phat. A tear came from her eye.

"Jason! You jerk!" Ty roared with anger. Olivia wiped the tear from her growing red eyes. Determination grew onto her face. She would do it to prove Jason wrong. She would do it for Phat.