Oh! It's so beautiful!

The girls all agreed on Jurassic Park, because it was Olivia's special night.

"Wooh! Jurassic Park! Jurassic Park and Minecraft are two of my THREE favorite things in the world!"

"What's the third thing?" Ashlee asked.

"Betta fish!" She smiled. Olivia had always loved them for their beauty and gracefulness, but was never allowed to have any type of pet at her foster parent's house. Adam over heard the conversation and pulled out his phone in the kitchen.

"Hey Ty!" Hey texted to Ty.

"Sup Adam! We are on our way over to your place with the colas."

"Wait! Before you get here, I need you to stop somewhere."

-------------

It was at the scene when the Tyrannosaurus Rex escaped from the pen when the door bell rang. Noel and Nat got up because Adam had left to run an errand and everyone els wanted to have their full attention on the screen. Especially after Olivia told them that that scene was the most famous scene in movie history. The two walked to the door, opened it, and Ty and Jason tip toed in with the coke, because they knew no one wanted to notice them as the lawyer sprinted to the bathroom hut.

"Oh, and we have a special something." Jason said, and Ty pulled out a clear plastic from his pocket. It was sealed with a rubber band. The two girls made out a pink, purple, and orange fish.

"Oh!" Noel screamed whispered. Ty and Jason had spent more then a half an hour looking through all the betta fish, and chose the only one that was more then just red or blue.

"She will love it." Nat said, and the to girls hugged Ty and Jason. They both left, and Nat and Noel crept to where Olivia was sitting. They held the fish in front of her.

"Oh! It's so beautiful!" She stood from her seat and hugged them. Everyone els stood and hugged the three, and they all began to admire it. Then the tyrannosaurus gave its mighty roar, and everyone jumped, screamed, and ran behind the coach. All except Olivia, who still stood admiring her new friend.