Darn you Jordan!

The next day, Olivia got a call from ArcticWolf314. The day before, she played with her good friends and Ty. Her favorite part was when Mario saved Princess Peach from falling off the clouds by teleporting him. She remembered how Deadlox screamed like a little girl as he began to fall. She chuckled, then snapped out of the flash back and answered the call.

"Hi Olive!" Jordan started off.

"Sup." She said.

"Here's my server." He said. He texted her the server, and both logged on. They began to recored.

"Hello there! The Snow Girl here! We are playing on my friend Jordan's server!"

"Hello." He answered sheepishly.

"So what do you do?"

"You build a fort, then take protection off yourself. You then have a fist fight with your partner."

"That sounds interesting." Olivia replied. "Let's start!"

After they built their fort, it was time to take protection off.

"3..2..1..GO!" Off they went. Every time they did, Olivia would defeat him.

"Ugh! I couldn't punch! I'll get you!" Jordan spawned back inside the house, but Olivia was gone.

"Ah! I have to let my health regenerate!" She ran through the forest. When Jordan caught up, she fought back, and won again.

"Dang it!"

"Mwah ha ha ha ha!" Olivia had an evil laugh. She continued to run. She ran under a tree that had dropped some saplings. She picked them up. Jordan was right behind her.

"What? Are you hitting me with a tree?!" He screamed as he hit.

"Yes I am! Mwah ha ha ha ha!" She laughed.

"What miss use of a tree." Olivia was at half a heart.

"Nooo!" She threw her head phones at the screen. "Darn you Jordan!" She put them back on. "How'd you destroy me?!"

"I think a tree doesn't do as much damage as your fist." Jordan chuckled.

"Darn you Jordan!" She yelled.

"Is that your catch phase now?" He laughed. Olivia thought to herself.

"Why, yes." She smirked. They worked on the fort some more before round two.

"Give me a tree." Jordan said. Olivia gave him one, and he planted it.

"Here. I'm going to be stupid and stand on it." She leaped onto the tree as Jordan got the bone marro. "I'll teleport to you when I'm close to dying." He placed the bone marro.

"Ah! Teleport! Teleport!" She screamed.

Olivia only started to suffocate before she fell out of the tree.

"Never mind." Jordan burst into laughter.

"Woohoo!" Jordan held back tears when his sides began to crack.

"I'm gonna go get some cobble stone." He bit his lip as walked off, because he knew Olivia had an evil glare on her face.

"Yeah, you do that!" Olivia walked to a chest outside of the house. She took the iron sword out of it and hid it in her inventory. She also took the enchanted iron armor.

"Back!" Jordan walked out of the house. He put cobble stone all around the tree. It looked like a thrown.

"Ah." Olivia hopped onto on of the stone. "I'm the queen of the word!" She squatted, then hopped off.

"The queen is ready for another fist pum- ah! I keep saying fist pump! I'm ready for a fist fight!"

"Ok! In 3..2.." Olivia pulled on her armor and the sword. Jordan was looking down.

"Wait, wait, wait." Jordan said. Olivia quickly took off the armor and hid the sword in her inventory. Jordan looked up.

"Sorry. Glitch. Okey, I'm ready." As Olivia began to hit him, Jordan put on diamond armor and pulled out a diamond sword.

"Nooo! Darn you Jordan!" She yelled.

"I knew you would pull something like that." He chuckled.