You were going to die!

Dawn flew over the center of the rink. "Begin!" she shouted, as everyone floated above the two.

Adam and Olivia raced toward each other. Everyone began to cheer.

"You got this Olivia!" Toby screamed.

"Adam! You can do it!" Woofles yelled.

To Olivia, it was all muted; only Adam and her. She had five hearts; Adam had six. They continued to hit. Olivia was thrown nearly off the platform, but managed to stay on.

"Oh no!" Adam screamed. Olivia had two hearts; Adam had three.

"You know what, Adam?" Olivia said as she gritted her teeth. "I may have never played battle dome. I may have only started playing Minecraft a few weeks ago. In fact, people may say I'm a noob. But Adam? I can still punch, so darn you Jordan!" She screamed. Sparklez was confused, but Olivia knocked Adam off the platform. Just as he began to fall, the server crashed.

"Whoo! A tie!" Adam raised his hands in the air and began to laugh a tormenting laugh.

"What?!" Olivia threw her head set at the screen. "You were going to die!"

"You don't know that." He smirked. That was a bad idea for Adam to gloat though, because everyone in the apartment was on Olivia's side. Not only that, but Adam had attacked Olivia by tickling her earlier, and a kick in the foot wasn't gonna cut it.