You owe me a sprite.

When the party ended, Jordan, Calvin, and Phat left along with Vergil, Joe, and Tom leaving the call. They would call Justice, Sydney, The Deets, and Grace the next day from their sleep over.

"Now what?" Bree asked. Bree had introduced her three friends to the rest of them. Their names where Samantha, Thana, and Ashley. Olivia had thought in was interesting that she and Ashlee Anderson had the same names. She didn't know what nicknames to call them by, so they just put that on hold.

"I have an idea." The girls turned and saw Olivia's brother leaning against the wall. His arms where crossed and had one foot against the wall. he had a smirk on his face.

"Why don't you guys go watch a movie. Jason and Ty are coming over with some coke they owe me. You guys can have them." He smiled.

"Why do they owe you coke?" Kat asked.

"Jinx joke! Owe me a coke! Wearing white, owe me a sprite! Wearing blue, owe me two! Wearing black, owe me six pack- BLACK OUT!!" Olivia and Adam said at the same time, and burst into laughter.

"Yeah. Olivia taught me that. I got them both when all three of us said Creeper!' when we played an epic jump map yesterday. I was the only one who knew the rhyme. Sadly for them, I knew they where both wearing black shirts that day." Everyone laughed, and the girls walked over to the TV to find a movie in one of the cabinets.

"Oh by the way, Olivia." She turned to face him again.

"You owe me a sprite." Olivia looked down and saw that there was white in her "Corner Gas" shirt.

"Dang it!" Adam laughed.