Man.

Adam was with Phat at his house going over the facts when he checked his phone. He saw a new voice mail from Olivia. He panicked and put it on speaker as the voice mail played.

"ADAM HELP ME THEY PLAN TO DROP ME IT'S MY FOST..." There was a loud crack, and a bang so loud that both of them jumped one foot in the air.

"Oh no." Phat whispered. He had shot his gun. Was it at her phone or had he hurt her?

Was she dead?

"Calm down calm down.." Adam struggled to say. He quickly called the police and they came right over. They listened to the voice mail, and took Adam's phone hoping they could track down the call. When they left, Phat began to think.

"Drop... Drop..." He paced around the room while thinking out loud. "What does that remind me of?" Suddenly, a vision flashed through his head. It was a kid going over a fall. Olivia had told him about it when she saw that documentary in school about...

He stopped, and screamed.

"I KNOW WHERE THEY'RE TAKING HER!!" He grabbed Adam's arm and ran to his car. He didn't answer any of his questions until they were at the police station.

"I know where they're taking her!" The police looked puzzled. He explained his theory, but they began to shake their heads.

"Thank you for your help young man, but it is highly unlikely that that would be true. Good day." They began to escort them out, but Phat said...

"Wait! She said the word "fost" without finishing the word, right?"

"Well, yes. I the voice message." One cop said.

"No one would dump anyone anywhere unless they wanted revenge on something. "Who hates her?" He asked Adam.

"Well, I know her fans love her, and I know that she has never talked about any enemies at school, but I do recall..." He stopped, and looked at Phat. "Could it be?"

"What on Earth are you two gentlemen talking about?" A cop put her hands on her hips.

"Do you think it's possible that it's her former foster parents?"

"We will look into that. Now, have a nice day." She mumbled. The two were pushed out the door, and onto the street.

"Man." Adam said. But Phat was already pulling him to his car.