Why'd you flick yourself?

Dawn had asked Olivia if she could help her find her purse for the shopping. Olivia was looking in the living room when Adam called for her.

"Olivia, could you come here please?" Adam was at the computer. Olivia walked over.

"I think you won't have much trouble making friends at school now." He pointed to the screen. Olivia peered at it. It was a YouTube video of Adam picking her up from the airport. She wondered why that would be there, but instantly remembered. Adam was Sky! SkyDoesMinecraft! She was so over whelmed with school she forgot her brother was one of the most famous Minecraft YouTubers!

"Well, we might as well explain it to the world. They have no idea who you are." He flicked himself.

"What? Why'd you flick yourself?" She tilted her head.

"We forgot to get you a Minecraft account! We will work on that when we get home."

He logged onto his Minecraft account and started running around. He hit the record button, and put his finger to his lips, signaling for Olivia to be quiet.

"Hey guys! If you're wondering who the girl I was with at the airport, I will tell you tomorrow!" He uploaded the video, turned of the computer, and stood up.

"I think it's best if we started driving you to school and picked you up. This way no one will hurt you when you walk home from the bus stop, with you being my sister and all."

A chill went down Olivia's spine. "I never thought of that." She said.