He sighed and ran his finger down her cheek. "He did this huh?"

She nodded lightly and looked up at him. They held tight eye contact as they both leaned in. Their lips meet one anothers slowly and passionately as they wrapped their arms adound each other. They both felt sparks fly as the kiss began to get deeper.

They began touching all over each other which lead to Ray picking her up and carrying her all the way up to his room. He laid her down on the bed as clothing was slowly shed from their bodies. The kissing was still passionate but not now also full of lust.

Ray slid her panties down while looking her in her eyes. He came back up to her face and gave her a face to confirm. After that he slowly slid inside of her as she led out a loud moan.

He began giving her slow and deep strokes. "Damn you so tight baby" He said as his eyes began to roll. But what he didn't know was that she was a virgin.

Reiko moaned out as the pain began to slowly fade and turn into pleasure. Ray looked down at her. "You want me to stop?" He asked while still pumping.

She shook her head no as he kept going. The pleasure began to creep up as she let out a loud moan. That gave Ray the signal to speed up his pace. "Oo Rayy!" She moaned so loud it could be heard throughout the house.

By now both of their bodies were filled with pleasure as moans came from left and right.

They were the only two at the house which gave them the opportunity to be as loud as they wanted, even if this was unintentional.

They both moaned and groaned as they moved from Ray's bed, to his bedroom floor, to his bathroom, and back to his bed.

"Mmm.." She moaned into his neck as she rubbed her hands through his soft and short curls.

Their moans and sounds increased as Reiko went into an intense orgasm. Ray also groaned aloud as he released his warm seed.

They took the time to catch their breath and looked at each other. They were both shocked at what had just happened. She laid in his arms as the two feel asleep naked together.

About an hour later Reiko woke up and took in her surroundings remembering what had just happened. She shook Ray violently as he woke up. "Hmm" He mumbled waking up.

"What the hell did we just do Ray?!" She asked in a worried tone even though she had knew the answer.

"We had sex?" He replied sitting up in the bed.

She sat up with him and hit his shoulder. "No duh dumbass! You have a fucking girlfriend!" She shouted.

She then put her head into her hands. "Im such a hoe!"

Ray quickly moved her hands away from your face. "No Reiko, your not. It just sort of... happened." He trailed off. "But I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it and I know you did too."

She wrapped herself in his bedsheets and quickly ran downstairs to grab her phone thatcwas ringing. She also grabbed some of her clothes lying around on the stairs. She ran back up stairs fast just incase anyone decided to pop through the front door.

She dropped his sheets and took a shower and got dressed in the bathroom. When she came back out Ray was putting new sheets on his bed and had on gym shorts with a white undershirt. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked.