"Okay, are you ready?" The tattoo guy asked Scott. He nodded. "You aren't afraid of needles are you?"

"Nope."

The guy started the machine and Stiles examined closely. "I tend to get a little squeamish." Stiles stated. "Oh man-" he sighed before collapsing on top of Madi.

"Get off me." She pushed him off and Stiles jumped up.

"I'm alright!"

*

Stiles and Scott hopped into the front of Stiles's powder blue jeep as Madison went into the back. Stiles held an ice pack to his head as Scott stared at the bandage around the tattoo. "Are you okay?" Madison asked his.

"Yeah, it just kind of burns."

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed over one hundred thousand times by a needle." Stiles groaned as he spoke. 

"Yeah, but I don't think that it's supposed to feel like this." Scott groaned. "Oh no, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. I've gotta get this thing off."

"No, no, no, no!" Stiles shook his head. "No! Scott, please don't!"

Scott ripped the bandage off and the area around the tattoo was red. The tattoo looked faded. "Huh?" The tattoo started to disappear. "It healed." Scott sighed.

"Thank god I hated it." Stiles stated under his breath. Madison punched his arm. "Sorry." Stiles started the jeep.

*

"No, we decided to give each other the summer off." Scott explained to Stiles and Madison as they pulled up to a stoplight.  "No calls."

"So then how do you know if she's not going to be at school?" Stiles asked him.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure that she's coming back at all." Scott sighed.

"I think she is." Stiles stated. "I'd say it was pretty definite."

This confused Madi. She looked over at the car next to them and saw Lydia and Allison. Madison's jaw tightened. "I think it's one hundred percent." She stated.

Scott gave them both confused looks. Stiles nodded before pointing at the car next to them. Scott's eyes widened as he saw Allison laughing at Lydia. She was so beautiful. Madison was staring at Lydia. Madison believed that she was the beautiful one and no one compared.

Scott and Allison exchanged looks before slumping back in their seats and muttering, "oh my god."

Lydia looked over at Stiles's jeep and saw Madi. She gave her a smile and a wave. Madi gave her a hostile smile that turned into a glare, that turned into Madi giving Lydia the middle finger. "Stiles, can you just drive?" Scott asked him.

"Scott, I can't it's a red light." Stiles frowned as he nervously tapped his foot. This was an awkward situation for everyone. "I think we should talk to them. I think we should say something."

"No!" Madison and Scott simultaneously yelled at him.

"I'm just going to say hi." Stiles leaned over, ignoring Madison and Scott's pleas for him to stop, and rolled the window down. "Heeeeeeyyyyy." Stiles smiled and Lydia slammed her foot down on the peddle. Stiles frowned. "You know, maybe they didn't see us."

Madison scoffed as she leaned her head back against the head rest. Of course Lydia had to show up. Madi was having a nice time.

The light finally turned green and Stiles started to drive again. "What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles, as they were right behind the girls.

"Driving."

"We're right behind them." Scott panicked.

"Alright, we'll do you see any turns?" Stiles asked him.

"I think it looks like we are following them." Madison stated.

"Well, what do you two want me to do?"

"I don't know, anything!" Scott answered his best friend. Stiles slammed his foot down on the break and the jeep came to a halt. Then, Lydia's car did the same. Stiles, Scott, and Madison all exchanged looks of confusion.

Sounds of Lydia and Allison's screams went through the air as Scott, Stiles, and Madison fumbled to get out of the jeep. Allison and Lydia quickly got out of the car and Madison saw a deer that had run into the windshield. "Are you okay?" Scott asked Allison.

Lydia had, instinctually, gone over to Madison and hugged her. "It came out of nowhere." Lydia spoke to Madison.

"Are you hurt?" Madison asked her.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Allison.

"Yeah."

Lydia pushed away from Madison. "Well, I'm not okay!" She yelled. "How the hell did that run into us?" She sighed. "I saw its eyes right before it crashed into us." Lydia stated as Scott walked over to the deer. "It was like it was crazy."

"No, it was scared." Scott placed his hand on the deer's fur. "Actually, terrified."

Word account - 1216
Author's Note -
Hey guys! First chapter is up! Like I said in the chapter before this one, I really hope that you guys enjoy this because I know I will!! Please vote and comment what you wish to come!
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💕